MENU

Slide

First date with Jerry Bear!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hello!


Took my off day last Wednesday so i can drive Grandma, Mummy and my uncle to Singapore General Hospital to accompany grandma for her check up!

Yay, wore my camel leather jacket that i got from Berska for the first time, so comfy! One of my must pack item from the upcoming Aussie trip. (:



photo(17)


Took around 3-4 hours until the entire check up was over, mad sleepy because it was SO early! After the check up, sent them home. Went to meet Jeremy and we headed to ICA.

Ugh I'm seriously down on my luck. On the day that i got into the car accident (i haven't even got around to replace my bonnet that's gonna cost me around $500) in addition to that, i lost my IC on the same day.

So sad! i actually really really like my 14 year old photo on my IC! ):


b7

Oh wells! I had to do my IC, darling had to renew his passport too!


LOL please don't focus on my eye bags and dark eye rings.
Ever since we met the both of us are just turning into human walking pandas.
IT'S TERRIBLE.. but sweet!... cos we spend waaaaay too much time together/talking on the phone till dawn.

Hate how long and thick his lashes are.. so envious, Y LIKE THAT?!
Boys have such thick lashes what for?! Give me give me!!! *demanding*







Lol, after ICA we went to Strip @ Dempsey House so i could do my brazillian waxing, while i was having the treatment left boyfriend with my ex-colleague Min so they can annoy each other with their crappy-ness.

Hahahha then after i'm done, Min told me earlier on she asked him how he manage to "chase" me so quickly..
then he replied "OH, I GO BY CTE!"

WTF?! LOL!!!!






Went to Thai Accents @ Vivocity for lunch, i had my faaaaavorite Mango Sticky Rice with so much coconut sauce. Slurps.


b6

b5

Sleepy sleepy sleepy, we're so sleepy!




b3

His phone. Awwwww~
So cute still can replace the phone service provider to " FIDELIS
" one!



b8\

Happy, silly smiling couple!



b9

Errr, happy snapping photos of each other until i forgotten to photograph the food.





After lunch we walked over to Harbourfront Tower Two to take a cable car ride to Sentosa!

The lovely folks at The Jewel Box prepared two complimentary cable car ride tickets for me and my partner to enjoy the World's First Sky Art Gallery.


b14

Thanks The Jewel Box for the awesome experience (:



Basically to celebrate Singapore's National Day 2011, Singapore Cable Car collaborate with OIC Singapore (Organisation of Illustrators Council) to "dress up" 46 cable cars with the artworks of 10 local illustrators of the artistic impression of Singapore.


b13
Pretty cool experience really, other than enjoying the view with your other half/friends, you can check out the cool illustrations high up in the sky!



b2

HELLO FROM HIGH UP FROM THE SKY! HEH YOU'RE AN ANT!



b12

Mid-autumn festival is coming, and they are having a package deal so take a peek HERE to do something out of the box with your family this year!




After the cable car ride, went strolling around RWS and bought Reese peanut butter cups at Hersey world! Omg the new peanut butter cups minis -unwrapped is so shiok ttm!

b1

Then i remember Florella works at Tanjong Beach, woots!
Haven't seen her since my birthday.
Called her, she's there so we took the beach tram and headed to Tanjong Beach!

Too bad she has an event to attend to so we only manage to chat for a bit,
but she's leaving for her studies in London VERY soon, so mad envious!




Somehow the sand at sentosa like become finer and soooo nice to burrow your feet in! Wonder if they bought sand from like Phuket or what hahahaha


b10

End of the day for our first date.. and more to come! (:




Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: